Tuesday, February 3, 2009

CONFESSION OF A SHOPAHOLIC


Okay, i admit last month i shop a lot and it's getting worse now. Online shopping makes me addict!! it's True! i'm serious! i think u should stay away your finger from clicking to online shop or u will become like me (Suspicious Mode on). This is what i bought List:



  1. Hareem pants (Never used it, still with tag, confused what i should wear as the top)


  2. Purple sexy tops (can't find the right occasion to wear it, plus it's raining everyday so i prefer sealed my body tightly with cardigan or jacket)


  3. Whitening products from Africa (Used once and now just standing at the shelf)


  4. Big Black Balenciaga bag


  5. Chanel Black Earing (I LOVE CHANEL!)


  6. Black Skinny Pants (This is my 3rd black skinny pants, never get enough of it)


  7. Grey Full Tights


  8. Tie Dye Tops


  9. Adidas Black Jacket


  10. Fedora hat (Still with tag)


  11. Forever21 Bow Grosgrain Headband

And i still order for Black Ankle Boots and white high heels.. hiks,,hiks,,



why i can't stop this shop habbit?? should i stop or go shop?? Give me suggestion,Please?





The Shopaholic,


Miss. R






No comments:

Post a Comment