Thursday, May 28, 2009
Yippie!!! my New LV Neverfull Murakami just arrived to my hands today;) Finally,,hahahahaha,,
the List are still Long for my LV collection, i want SCUBA, ROSE by SPROUSE, GRAFITTY by SPROUSE, and more and more and more,, Oh Dear Lord, i Never satisfied with LV, Please forgive me for this LUST of LV..
For The LOve of LV and Marc Jacobs,
Sunday, February 8, 2009
- Make Up For Ever Compact Powder Duo Mat (No. 203)
- Make Up For Ever Lipstick Pallette
- Revlon Lipstick (No. 003-Sensual, No. 131-Ginger Rose, No. 125-Nude Velvet, No. 230-Fleshtone)
- Shiseido Lipstick (No. 8-Real Red)
- Anna Sui Lipgloss (No. 603)
- Anna Sui Hand Mirror
- PAC Mascara (No. C01-Black)
- PAC Blush On (No. 03-Pink)
- Revlon Wet/dry Shadow (Cocoa Bean)
- Revlon Colourstay Eyeshadow (No.012-Coffee Bean)
- Revlon Nail Enamel (No. 730-Valentine)
- L'oreal True Match Foundation (No. G3-Golden Beige)
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly
- Contact Lens Kit
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Okay, i admit last month i shop a lot and it's getting worse now. Online shopping makes me addict!! it's True! i'm serious! i think u should stay away your finger from clicking to online shop or u will become like me (Suspicious Mode on). This is what i bought List:
- Hareem pants (Never used it, still with tag, confused what i should wear as the top)
- Purple sexy tops (can't find the right occasion to wear it, plus it's raining everyday so i prefer sealed my body tightly with cardigan or jacket)
- Whitening products from Africa (Used once and now just standing at the shelf)
- Big Black Balenciaga bag
- Chanel Black Earing (I LOVE CHANEL!)
- Black Skinny Pants (This is my 3rd black skinny pants, never get enough of it)
- Grey Full Tights
- Tie Dye Tops
- Adidas Black Jacket
- Fedora hat (Still with tag)
- Forever21 Bow Grosgrain Headband
And i still order for Black Ankle Boots and white high heels.. hiks,,hiks,,
why i can't stop this shop habbit?? should i stop or go shop?? Give me suggestion,Please?
Next month my friends and i are planning to visiting Malaysia. Talking about going vacation in Malaysia, isn't complete without visiting the hot shopping spot there. after searching and asking a lot, i've got information that Kuala Lumpur's premier shopping district is located in the Bukit Bintang area , named after the street of the same name, although stores and hotels scaterred in all directions along Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Imbi. A number of large shopping malls within the area cater to various budgets. Electronic gadgets Lovers would feel full of enjoyment in the variety of choices at Low Yat Plaza, while shoppers can pursue for the latest in affordable Asian style at Times Square and Bukit Bintang/Sungei Wang Plaza. Pavilion is the new addition to the cluster of shopping malls in this area and houses an extensive range of international retail brands in an ultra-modern complex. There is also a large shopping mall at KLCC, which is about 2 km walk from the Bukit Bintang area. (Courtesy of wikitravel.org)
In the Name of shopaholic,
Monday, February 2, 2009
Remember "Breakfast at Tiffany's"?
u must remember the famous LBD (Little Black Dress) from Givenchy that wear by the main star Ms. Hepburn. She's one of my favourite actress for all time. Her style of simplicity and chic with bold jewellery and gloves makes a statement of an independent, strong and mature woman but still sophisticated.
So get your LBD, Twist your hair and put-on your high heels, Then Voila you became "Miss Hepburn" within a minute!
"My look is attainable. Women can look like Audrey Hepburn by flipping out their hair, buying the large sunglasses, and the little sleeveless dresses.” (Audrey Hepburn)