Friday, January 30, 2009

My Items Just Arrived!















Really happy, Today the items that i bought from online shop are arrived. they are:


Black Fedora Hat, i know what u think (i bit my lips for that)why i just got fedora by now, not that i am so "deserted in fashion" of FEDORA Fever, so Last Year for some of people (i know and realized),, not defending my self but it's all because i just found the fit size with my head (my head is quite small u know). i've been looking everywhere since last year (2008), now i have it in hand.. hahahaha..


Forever21 Grosgrain Bow Headband, i've got possesed to headband since i'm following the series of GOSSIP GIRL Seasons 1 and 2, i fall in love to Miss B (Blair Waldorf). This queen B identical to headband and always nice to see her classy chic dress in every episodes of GG. In fact, she's the main reasons i watch GG;)







XOXO,
Miss. R

No comments:

Post a Comment